Heronwater produces a first class finish by retaining a core group of experienced and committed craftsmen. We expand our capability to suit projects with tried and tested specialists and sub-contractors.
Heronwater generally becomes involved with building projects at the request of an architect after a selective tender process, but, if required by the client, we are able to bring in professional consultants, as in:
- Project management: we are happy to manage a project through all stages to completion.
- Architectural design: full service from inception to completion from recognised RIBA Architects using CAD software to produce drawings.
- Cost Control: we can advise as to suitable budgets for what is proposed and, where necessary, we can introduce a Quantity Surveyor.
- Planning: we can provide advice on design and strategy for Planning Applications. We are particularly well versed on issues regarding Conservation Areas and Listed buildings.
- Structural engineering: achieving client's design aspirations through innovative structural engineering solutions.
- Building Control: liaison with either local statutory authority or private building control officers to ensure compliance with Building Regulations.
- Interior design: advice and expertise for traditional and contemporary schemes.
- Landscape design: making the most of your outdoor space, and where possible making it an extension of your indoor space.
- Lighting and Audiovisual design: guidance and expertise on configuration and operation.
- Mechanical design: guidance and expertise on the use of energy efficient components and systems.
- Specification: sampling and development of finishes and fittings.